Talk about sensory. :) Pudding Painting is loads of fun.
The rest is up to you.
- Use a muffin pan hold the colored "paint"
- Use cookie sheet to paint on. That way your little one could "taste" as she paints.
- Add cornmeal or rice to make it textured.
- Tape a coloring book picture or hand drawn simple shape onto the cookie sheet and cover the cookie sheet in wax paper. Ask your child to copy the image or paint in the lines.
- Let your child "glue" things on their picture...sprinkles, nuts, raisins, shapes made from fruit leather.
What if your child is on a special diet and/or you don't do dyes?
Try organic applesauce or Kefir with herbal teas or berries/veggies purred to give it color.
***Just make sure to have fun and relax. Because your child will get messy! (Notice one of Daddy's old shirts as a smock.)